Deal Warm Welcome begins on Tuesday 1 November so people can meet up for a bite to eat, cup of something warm and a chance to chat and share.
Any companies that may want to offer a venue or wish to donate products or monies towards this scheme please call Nadine Miller on 01304 361999 or e-mail Nadine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Each weekday this winter at least one venue per day will be opening its doors to welcome people, there is no charge for Deal Warm Welcome, people can pay what they can, if they can.
The venues and opening times are:
- Mondays: Deal Salvation Army, West Street, 12pm – 5pm (starts 14 November) and Golf Road Community Centre, 3pm to 6pm
- Tuesdays: Trinity Church, Union Road, 12.30pm to 4pm and Golf Road Community Centre, 3pm to 6pm
- Wednesdays: St George’s Church, High Street, 12.30pm to 4.30pm
- Thursdays: Leaps & Bounds, Southwall Road, 3.30pm to 6.30pm
- Fridays: Deal Salvation Army, West Street, 12pm – 5pm (starts 18 November)
The project has been funded by Deal Town Council and will run from November until Easter, all details can be found at www.deal.gov.uk/dww