Join the Chamber
The fees are related to the size of the organisation – less than 8 full time equivalent employees (small) and more than 8 (medium).
- Small – £30 per annum
- Medium – £50 per annum
Why join the Chamber?
These are some features or benefits of joining the chamber:
- You are not expected to attend meetings, board meetings are held the third Monday of every month, we discuss what we can do to help members and the town in general and let all members know of any issues in a monthly news letter, we do welcome anyone that wants to attend a meeting or join the board, as all are welcome.
- All members feature on the directory under their name and business category, the website is attracting in excess of 500 visitors per month, most of whom use the directory to find businesses and services.
- Every member receives a membership sticker annually and it is favoured by shoppers and fellow members as we collectively support a lot of good things that go on in and around town
- You are also entitled to use our logo on stationary and websites, facebook pages etc. please let me know if you want me to forward this to you.
- Each website page has a scrolling banner at the bottom of it allowing advertising, we are starting with 5 companies on each page running at 5 second intervals per banner, these areas are for sale at £20 per year for members, every advertiser will get a turn on the front page as scrolling banner advertisers are rotated on each main page.
- Members are encouraged to offer fellow members discounts freely and we have a page for this on our website
- If you have an event that you want mentioning on our events page, as a member we will mention it on our Events page and on Facebook and Twitter and our Trade page in the Mercury.
- Our board members have a wealth of business knowledge and help and advice is free to members, we will represent or support our members if the have any issues with Deal Town Council or Dover District Council.