Deal Loyalty Card
The Chamber are fully supportive of any initiative that supports trade to the area, the Deal card should be recognised as one of these, we have included some information about this, if you are a local trader or a deal resident wishing to join the scheme or receive a free card, please click here or click on the large image above.
About the Deal Card
The Deal Card is a loyalty card for Deal & Walmer. It provides brand unity, identity and clarity for our independent businesses, and supplies collective marketing.
The Deal Card scheme operates as part of Deal Business Forum which is a networking and discussion group for businesses throughout the CT14 postcode. If you have any questions, please see their FAQ or their Terms & Conditions.
Not-for-profit community enterprise
- Administered by part-time volunteers;
- Monetised purely in order to cover costs;
- Set-up funded by Kent County Council members grants 2014.
- Any future surplus spent improving the scheme;
- Set-up printing and website costs;
- Ongoing printing; hosting and development;
- Domain .co reflects co-working and co-operation
- Features are optimised for mobile phones too
- The project is geared for the long-term.